These “Keepy-uppy” bluey valentines are sure to make anyone smile on the special day of love. PLUS they’re free!
Complete this form below to have the printable mailed to your inbox!
What I used to put together my bluey valentines
- 4×6 plastic bags – these printables are approximately 4″ and have blank space at the top so you can fold them over a bag! You could also just cut them out and tape the balloon to the white space.
- Balloons – I used orange and blue (of course) but honestly you could use any color on hand!
- Suckers – I went through and picked out the blue and orange suckers in my big dum dum bag. Obviously, this is all optional!
These "Keepy-uppy" bluey valentines are sure to make anyone smile on the special day of love. PLUS they're free!
- Bluey Valentines printable (form in post)
- 4x6 Cellophane bag
- Candy (optional)
- Print off the printable
- Cut to size
- Put a balloon in a 4x6 cellophane bag and staple shut! (optional to add some candy too! I put a sucker in each bag as well.)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blue, Confetti and Orange Balloons – Pack of 50
200ct Clear Plastic Bags 4x6-1.4 mils Thick Self Sealing OPP Cello Bags for Bakery Cookies Goodies Favor Decorative Wrappers (4'' x 6'')
Crayola Twistables Colored Pencil Set (50ct), Kids Art Supplies, Colored Pencils For Kids, Gifts for Boys & Girls, 4+ [Amazon Exclusive]
Here are some more free valentines ideas!
My friends at pretty providence put together 35 different classroom valentines ideas.
This darling lego valentine’s idea is brilliant.
Here’s a fun idea for your puppy-loving child. Doghouse valentines
Last but not least here are some great valentines jokes! You can slip these in your kid’s lunchbox or just put a piece of candy on them as valentines gifts.