These “Keepy-uppy” bluey valentines are sure to make anyone smile on the special day of love. PLUS they’re free!
I’m all about DIY valentines so make sure you check out these Minecraft Valentines as well as these Encanto valentines!
Complete this form below to have the printable mailed to your inbox!
What I used to put together my bluey valentines
- 4×6 plastic bags – these printables are approximately 4″ and have blank space at the top so you can fold them over a bag! You could also just cut them out and tape the balloon to the white space.
- Balloons – I used orange and blue (of course) but honestly you could use any color on hand!
- Suckers – I went through and picked out the blue and orange suckers in my big dum dum bag. Obviously, this is all optional!
Free Bluey Valentines Printable
These "Keepy-uppy" bluey valentines are sure to make anyone smile on the special day of love. PLUS they're free!
- Bluey Valentines printable (form in post)
- 4x6 Cellophane bag
- Candy (optional)
- Print off the printable
- Cut to size
- Put a balloon in a 4x6 cellophane bag and staple shut! (optional to add some candy too! I put a sucker in each bag as well.)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blue, Confetti and Orange Balloons – Pack of 50
200ct Clear Plastic Bags 4x6-1.4 mils Thick Self Sealing OPP Cello Bags for Bakery Cookies Goodies Favor Decorative Wrappers (4'' x 6'')
Crayola Twistables Colored Pencil Set (50ct), Kids Art Supplies, Colored Pencils For Kids, Gifts for Boys & Girls, 4+ [Amazon Exclusive]
Here are some more free valentines ideas!
My friends at pretty providence put together 35 different classroom valentines ideas.
This darling lego valentine’s idea is brilliant.
Here’s a fun idea for your puppy-loving child. Doghouse valentines
Last but not least here are some great valentines jokes! You can slip these in your kid’s lunchbox or just put a piece of candy on them as valentines gifts.
Leave a Reply